ITS BEEN SO LONG - every single moments are memories
home photographye-rafa (local)i-rafa (international)RAFA marketing plan

ITS BEEN SO LONG



hello guys..its been a long time for not updating my blog..well, im quite bz with my assignment, making models, drawings and etc.. nak buat macam mana kan...stdy architecture..hais!!..TIRING MAN!!!...sem 4 is so tiring.. dah berapa hari tdo kul 6..pening kepala ni..bile la nk habis blaja..kuat sgt dugaan blaja..spent lots of money for this course..

i have to design cover magazine for my graphic subject..overall, i satisfied with my work..i feel so greatfull to my frens because they ask me for photoshoot for their magzn cover..but, for studio subject i haven't touch anything..but i've already design my project for studio subject. all my frens and my lecturer was impressed with my design..i really thankful to my graduated frens that helped me with the idea..before this my design n my drawing was so very bad since sem 1.cause im lazy..HAHAHAHA!!!.but i try to improve myself.. sometimes im quite lazy to do all this kind of stuff..i just want to proof myself that i can do..

magzn cover..hahaha..POYOS!!


infomation kiosk design.

well..thats all for today guys..i'll update again if i feel free..salam.
 
Posted under: