expression of the heart.. - every single moments are memories
home photographye-rafa (local)i-rafa (international)RAFA marketing plan

expression of the heart..

We've known each other,
For a long long time,
But I never really noticed,
All the magic in your eyes,
I've been around you,
A thousand times before,
And you've always been a friend to me,
But now its all gone

Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my Heart!
you always remain close to my HEART n far from my EYES.
I wish my eyes could speak what my heart feels for you,
coz my lips can lie on what is true.
My eyes couldn't coz even if I close them I could still see you.

U may miss me
U may ignore me
U may even forget me
But one day if u wanna c me
Dont search, just c ur shadow
i will be thr...

And yet,
Never say u r happy when u r sad..
Never say u r fine when u r not ok..
Never say u feel good when u feel bad,..
Never say u r alone when i m still alive…
Never say no one likes u when sum1 admire u..

When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone,
make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart like me,
cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.
make sure u treat the guy same like u treat me before.
Jealousy?..that feeling later will be conquering my heart, body and soul.
don't worry..let me feel of what u feel..
Let me learn,let me think, let me change from the immature of romance,
and let my tears drop whenever i think bout u.

luv u.

-zarique kysar-  
Posted under:
1 Comments Make A Comment

Leave a comment