HAPPY EID DAY. - every single moments are memories
home photographye-rafa (local)i-rafa (international)RAFA marketing plan

HAPPY EID DAY.

hey guys..its been a long time for not updating my blog..hahaha. well.what to do..busy all day long... wish u all HAPPY EID DAY..it is so tiring for a long distance driving..first time kan..

first day of raya,i raya at my mom's house..damansara..about year and the half i tak balik damansara..miss u MOTHER..and miss my house too.after solat raya,go back home,and 'bermaaf maafan'..then, we took picture together-gether..hehehe.

urm.sory guys.my mom wont let me upload the picture of her.hehehe.apa la mama ni.rotan kang..
later on,me n my sister went to MUH dad's house and bermaaf-maafan kat sana pulak..after that, we gathered at my cousin's house.OMG.lama tak jmpe makcik2 and cousins2...



photos of the kysar family..hehehe..njoy,happy and entertaining..hehehe..later then,we went to rawang visitng our relatives..relatives yang dah jauh2..smpai dah tak knal..

the next day,my family and i went to melaka.visit our relative...GILE la..hiway at nilai jam gile..then papa ask me to folow the other hiway..i dono whats that hiway..that hiway also trafic jam because of the accidents occur.we arrive at merlimau about 2pm...at last..dpt gak rehat..penat driving..

after eating,lepaking,minum2 all that we stay at melaka for one day.

the next day,we had our cruise at melaka river.later then,my mom called me and ask wether me want to follow her balik kampung or dont want..so i said yes and she said i have to drive from melaka to ayer hitam n she will be arriving at 4 pm...so,i pn jalan la..
smpai je sana, i go and shake hand with my relative..lama tak balik kampong..rindu sgt.
oo ye lupa..masa balik kampung,i saw this cute kitty was drinking at the sink water tap..


gile babun comel kucing ni..muah..before this it's my cat but my mom sent to kampong cause my pak su wants it...luv u bobby..muah..
mybe i shoud stop here..actually im quite lazy to type cause i don have idea ..
so NJOY LIFE n SLAMAT HARI RAYA.MAAF ZAHIR BATIN TO ALL.

P/S: sory kalo ayat tunggang langgang..malas nk pk sbnanye n tulis.....



 
Posted under: