NEW HAIR CUT - every single moments are memories
home photographye-rafa (local)i-rafa (international)RAFA marketing plan

NEW HAIR CUT

today i had my hair cut in the afternoon..cause y?..bcoz RASA RIMAS with my long hair..i messed my hair when i get bored,thinking of something, pressure and etc..so im sick of it..so i decided to cut my hair but i think1000x bcoz i SYG my FRINGE YANG PANJANG TU..huhuhuh..later,i go and and get permision from ekinku..

ME: syg, ptt ka kite ptg rambut? Erin (my sis) ckp kite mcm EMO-WANABE..so like cm tak lawa.

EKIN: pegi la ptg..awk nk style apa?

ME: spiky la kot..kalo dulu yang kite buat MOHOCK tu ok ka?

EKIN:ok je,tp..tak yah la MOHOCK sgt k..

ME: k..kalo kite ptg rmbut,awk tak nyesal ka?nnt kite tak nmpk cute..

EKIN: tak nyesal pn..awk sntiasa je cute walau cmne pn..

ME: hikhikhik..ok..kite nk g ptg ni...

EKIN: ala..nak ikot..

ME: ala,..jgn la mcm ni.nk g ptg je.

EKIN:mm..ok..g la ptg..k..papai..muah

ME: papai..muah10x.

after sms-ing with her, i warm up my moto..hehe..10 min later,i VROOM2 my motoor off to the salon at taman megah..cheras.my fav salon....i parked my moto,ring the door bell and WALAA..the door's open..i sat at the chair waiting for my turn..i saw RUBIK'S on the table , and i play..then, AMOI called "YOU MAU PoTonG KA?MARI SINI...EH????? ITU RUBIKS U PANDAI MAIN EH...LAGI SKIT MAU HABIS."...i just smiled,and nodding and told her to cut spiky..

this is the result..




huhuh..ooo zarique..u look so HILARIOUS !!..hahaha..maybe too short..nnt lama2,ok la tu..
seriously i look very different either short nor long hair..
here is my tranformation..

.


so guys,which do u think better?..so vote..heheheh...

p/s: if i think i look better with long hair,some peoples are disagree.if i think not good with my short hair ,people look positive..what can i describe is,me and peoples opinion are inverse..hheeheheh..so NJOY LIFE!!
 
Posted under:
2 Comments Make A Comment
  • erin ❤ Said:

    OH-EM-GEE! it's the old you again! haha! seriously dude, i prefer u with the short hair, nampak lagi kemas kottt... the long fringe makes u look like a freakin emo-wannabe. and remember what i told u abt the Caucasians and malays? yup, we're not white, soooooooo... wait.. idk wth i'm talking abt. nvm, ignore me. btw did i say u look good? i did din't i? haha, enuf with my stupid long comment. buh-bye <3

  • zarique Said:

    hahah.thx sis..maybe i look ok with short hair..im jus not use to it..lama2 ok la kot..hahaha..so abg tak yah nak tarik2 rmbut lg kalo emotional..hahaha..

Leave a comment